- You will learn a great tips in multiple areas of fitness
- Get help learning proper form and exercises oriented towards your goal
- Get another whole level of accountability when it comes to your workout by coming to each week's hands-on session and submitting your weekly workout log
- Great support from the entire Healthy Lifestyles & Fitness Department
- Push yourself further than before with our week 9 run over the 59th street bridge and back!
Monday, February 2, 2015
Welcome to the 12-Week Winter Fitness Group Challenge!
Hello, hello - welcome to the Long Island City YMCA 12-Week Winter Fitness Group Challenge. We're fighting off the cold weather and working on our New Year's resolutions in this 12-Week program. It is free to signup if you are a member of the LIC branch and here are a few reasons why you should join:
As mentioned, each week will have a new agenda and during the first, sixth, and final week we will record your weight and body composition. The program has had successful stories in the past and it is time to get dedicated for this results-oriented program. If you have not done so already, please fill out a Winter Fitness Group Challenge application at the front desk or email me at email@example.com.
Come this Saturday, February 7th at 1:30 PM for our kickoff event during our Open House! You'll get your baseline weigh-in and body composition checked, learn more about what the program is all about, and get in the know about the agenda for week 1 of the challenge.
Can't wait to get the fire started this weekend!